Essential Skills for Managers
The program is a foundational leadership training that explores various competencies; these competencies can be selected as required to compliment other development opportunities and can be delivered as part of full day sessions or as a modular program.
Perceiving and understanding your own emotions and behaviour.
• Assists in understanding how your feelings impact decisions, behaviour and performance.
Awareness of Others
Perceiving and understanding others’ emotions and behaviour.
• Improve it to help you engage, respond to, motivate and connect with others.
Effectively expressing and understand your own emotions.
• Improve it to help colleagues understand you, and to build trust amongst staff.
• Improve it to enhance decision-making and increase buy-in to the decisions you make.
Human Centric Approach to Management of Others
Influencing others’ moods and emotions.
• Assists in reducing conflict, inspire productivity and performance and create a positive work environment.
Effectively managing your own state.
• Improve it to boost job satisfaction, better cope with demanding workloads and enhance productivity and performance.
Having courageous conversations to address performance.
• Assists in developing the skills to facilitate courageous conversations.