Our diverse suite of development training offers our clients the flexibility to choose an option that best fits their current organisational objectives.
Whether it is Leadership, Wellbeing, Resilience, Team Cohesion or Train the Trainer; we offer various options that aim to engage and motivate the training room.
We also offer our clients the ability to customise and adapt a unique program based on our modular training system.
This gives an organisation the ability to directly tailor a program through partnership and collaboration to get the best results for their workforce.
Explore our suite of training programs to find out what we can do to help your workforce thrive.
This suite of programs explores the impact and skills required to communicate, listen, understand and motivate your peers.
• Understanding Perception & Bias
• Building Rapport
• Communication Styles
• Nonverbal Communication
• Eliminating Assumptions
• Effective Questioning Skills
• Mindful Listening
An organisation which is emotionally intelligent have staff who are motivated, productive, efficient, aligned with the business and committed.
• Demystifying Emotional Intelligence
• Managing Emotional Responses
• Understanding Empathy
• Emotional Reasoning
• Inspiring Performance
This suite of training has been designed to provide the opportunity for individuals to work on their confidence as well as nurture the confidence of others.
• Creating Confidence
• Understanding Imposter Syndrome
• Visualising Confidence
• Fake it Till You Become It
• A Degree of Confidence
• Confident Introverts
• Modelling Success
This suite of interactive and informative programs have been designed to enhance the wellbeing of individuals as well as the wellbeing of the whole organisation by providing people with strategies and tools to better manage their energy levels, mindset and priorities.
• Defining Wellbeing
• Adopting a Growth mindset
• The Art of Mindfulness
• Woop Your Success
Wellbeing and Resilience
• Adopting a Growth Mindset
• Sleep Hacks
• Body Hacks (Nutrition & Activity)
• Adesso Framework and Diagnostic
• Social Wellbeing hacks
• Financial Wellbeing Hacks
• The Power of Focus
Participants will explore beliefs, challenges and strategies for planning and facilitating difficult conversations utilising Exhale People's AWKWARD framework.
• Difficult Conversations
• AWKWARD Conversations Framework
• How to prepare for a Difficult Conversation
• How to Manage Emotions when having a Difficult Conversation
• After the Conversation
This suite of programs explore various people leader competencies; these competencies can be selected as required to compliment other development opportunities or as a modular program.
• The Contemporary Team Leader
• Leading Virtual Teams
• Building Functional Teams
• A Strengths-Based Approach
• The Motivation Myth
• The Art of Delegation
• Leading Resilient Teams
• Managing Up
Skills for People Leaders
• Situational Leadership
• Your Responsibilities
• The Wellbeing Conversation
• The Mindful Leader
• The Selfless Leaders
• The Compassionate Leader
• Energy to Lead
• Cultivating Growth Mindset Teams
• Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
• Authentic & Transparent Leadership
• Leading with Purpose
• Leaders with EI
• Ethical Leadership in the Digital Age
• Inclusive Leadership
This suite of programs explore participants ability to adapt to change and is designed to provide the time and space for meaningful conversation, exploration and practical skill development.
• Understanding the Four Stages of Change
• Managing Yourself and Others Through Change
• Understanding the Innovation Curve
• Common Change Management Mistakes
• Leveraging the First Followers
• Communicating Change
This suite of programs will equip leaders with the strategies and mindset to be an effective leader and take a more people centric approach to achieving great results.
• What is Strategic Leadership
• The Three Strengths of a Strategic Leader
• The Three Horizons
• The Balcony and the Dance
• Anticipation and Future Pacing
• Six Stages of Strategic Thinking
• Challenging the Norm
All great leaders understand the power of presenting - it is an essential skill that can be taught and learned.
• Top 10 Presentation Mistakes
• The 4 Mat Model
• Story Telling
• The Hero’s Journey
• How to Deliver a Keynote Presentation
• How to Facilitate Remote Sessions
This suite of programs explores the skills required to influence a conversation, negotiate a desired outcome and mediate any situation.
• The Language of Influence
• Shifting Levels of Thinking
• Influencing Skills
• Conflict Management & Resolution
• The Seven Principles of Stakeholder Management
• Public relations
This suite of interactive and transformational training has been designed for
individuals and teams who want to genuinely connect and take their results to the next level through strategic collaboration.
• Effective Collaboration
• The Agile leaders
• Virtual Collaboration
Collaboration & Agility
• Collaborative teams
• Collaborative intelligence
• Lessons in Collaboration
This suite of programs takes the performance of leaders and managers to the next level.
• Calibrating Your Response
• Managing Under Performance
• Driving High Performance
Managing & Driving Performance
• High Performing Teams
• Coaching Conversations
• The GROW Model
Creating a workplace psychological safety program is crucial for fostering a healthy and productive work environment.
Understand what psychological safety is and why it matters at work.
Recognise signs of psychological safety issues.
Improve communication skills, including listening and giving feedback.
Learn conflict resolution and bias recognition
Know how to report problems and follow workplace policies.
Support diversity, inclusion, and equity efforts.
Team Psychosocial Training
Psychosocial training can be a valuable investment in the mental health and wellbeing of your staff. By providing training in stress management, communication, and relationship-building, your employees can experience a range of benefits, including increased resilience, improved job satisfaction, and enhanced productivity.
Develop effective coping strategies for managing stress and work-related challenges
Build stronger and more supportive relationships with colleagues and clients
Enhance emotional intelligence and communication skills
Improve self-awareness and overall sense of wellbeing